Sections

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hi everyone!

Introductory blog posts are always the most difficult ones for me.
This is not my first blog, I already have an Italian (my main language) version of this blog which deals with my three main passions: computers, old books and flea markets (which joins the other two interests as a way of acquiring cheap items).
The problem is that mixing literature and tech talk didn't fare very well on the Italian counterpart, so I decided to "split" my blog: posts about tech, programming, game development, weird hardware, repairs, etc. will all go here (in english, of course!) and literature/book talks will go on the other website in Italian. Also, this won't be a very strict policy: there might be some mixing up of topics!

See you on my next post, which might be about my last gaming hardware acquisition at a flea market last week... we'll see ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Ah ah, "The Mercatopo"!! Good idea, Fabio!! I'm going to follow you :-)

    ReplyDelete